Monday, June 25, 2007

A First for Ms. X

Well fellow bloggers it was a great weekend. Friday evening I hung out with Ms. X ( My Cuddle Buddy) after a few hours at the bar we decided to come back to my place where Ms. X promised a massage. There is nothing better then a massage after a rough week and some cocktails. Ms. X loves to keep me happy and I love massages. As you might have guessed by now the massage led to some great sex. Ms. X loves the top and I was more then happy to oblige her, Ms. X has claimed to never have squirted or having that big "O" as you ladies like to call it. After an hour of her riding she started to get really into it and I asked her to focus on her orgasm, as she did I started thrusting harder and harder, so hard I woke my roomate 2 floors above us (either that or Ms. X's love moans woke him.) After we finished catching our breaths Ms. X exclaimed that she had never felt the way she just did and upon further inspection she procalimed that she had totally climaxed and squirted I guess the giant wetspot on my sheets were her clue. Tune in later for Saturdays and Sundays update. Ciao for now.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger ~ J ~ said...

Wow, that does sound like a great weekend! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home