Friday, June 08, 2007

Finally Settled

Hello Fellow Bloggers,
Well after a rough 2006, both with family and the job market I have resurfaced again and hope to keep my blog up to date. Where to start..... well I just moved in the last 2 weeks, still living in Virginia but I have moved a little further out from the city to a town called Cetreville. I am still working in the mortgage industry as Senior Loan Officer and thank God, the market has been much better this year then last. My mother and Grandmother are both recovering at home finally. Just a reminder, my mother suffered a heart attack in Decemeber, which was caused by stress with her dealing with her mothers illness for the last year. I am not sure what else to write at the moment so I will check back later. Hope everyone is doing well.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger S said...

HI there.. thanks for stopping by my blog! I am always on the look out for new and interesting blogs to read and yours seems to fit the bill:)

hope to read more here soon!

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Thanks for visiting mine again. :)

Take care.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Percy said...

Long time no see man..
glad you are back in the blogger world..

from a fellow virginian...
;-)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Travelwahine said...

it's good to see you're back. I too took a little break from the blogging world. Yeah, taking care of parents can be quite stressful. I'm not there yet, but I can only imagine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home