Thursday, July 06, 2006

Not much To say....

Well, I dont have much to report other then I have been extremely busy with work, and I dont know which end is up. The 4th of July weekend started on Thursday for me, and I did a pretty good job of polluting my liver a little more. Im not really a big drinker, but lately I have been enjoying the fruits of my labor and getting around the town, been hitting,the local bar scene, watching some bands, and enjoying my summer for the most part. The 4th itself was hoot started drinkin aroun noon after playing some soccer with friends, then came back to watch my beloved Italian team play to an amazing victory. Cant wait to see the final game on Sunday. Sorry not much to say but I am really tired, and I feel like between work and play, I have been on this computer all day. So I will catch up later as soon as I feel a little more inspired. Go Italy!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Sounds like you had a good holiday weekend!!!

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Go Italy!

Not sure how ya found me, but thx for popping in for my final post, sweetie.
Take care of yourself, k? =)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger scarlett said...

Yes go Italy!!!

Glad to hear that you had a good 4th of July. =0)

Chow I mean Ciao LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home