Friday, April 28, 2006

Summing it Up

Ok Ladies, This pretty much sums it up.... Im a Capricorn and this is my "HorrorScope" just kidding Horoscope for today and I think its fairly accurate.

Because you judge your Romantic encounters by feelings more then content, it doesnt matter where you go, or what you do on a date. All that matters is the chemistry.

Now Im not sure if when they refer to chemistry what it is they are talking about exactly, but I am headed to Happy Hour so it could mean getting intoxicating, stay tuned I will let you know what happens later when I get back....of course....unless Im pre-occupied, you will have to wait until tommorow.

Enjoy your weekends everyone, hope to see some comments by the time I get back.

Ciao.....

4 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that horoscope, I agree with it.

Have a great time at Happy hour. Have one for me!!! :)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Pud said...

Happy Happy Hour!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Zephyr said...

"Getting intoxicating"? Or getting intoxicated.

Just curious... hehe

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYN; LOL...did not mean literally. (sp?)

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home