Saturday, April 08, 2006

Introduction

Hello...
New to bloggin so bare with me until I figure out what type of info I am going to post. Feel free to share your suggestions with me. You can ask me anything and Im not afraid to share my thoughts or opinions, but remember when I asnswer you that you asked me, so if you dont like my response I am sorry. Usually I like to think of myself as a person with a creative mind, one of my favorite motto's is "dare to dream." I like to dream big so there for the sky is the limit.

5 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Az.....thanks for being my first commentor. Your a true friend, hope my posts are up to par with yours and Me's.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Desireous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Hugs
Des

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

OH you silly man. You know you were one of my favorite subjects to write about!! woops...umm, just wanted to say hello and welcome to blogging, it'll be fun...trust me.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Thanks to all of you for showing an interest and I will be sure to follow up with some juicy sortid fantasies of mine and sharing what I can of my real life. Hope you all are doing well, stay tuned for future posts.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger da buttah said...

it's your blog. write what you want :)

that's the beauty of it..it's exactly what you want or don't want it to be..and then eventually it kind of takes on a whole life of it's own..and before you know it the most random things in your day become a blog post waiting to happen.

i mention i'm a total nerd and missed my calling to be a writer to go to law school? oh..yea..that helps explain why i'm odd :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home