Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Perceptions, Relationships and Interesing Posts..

You know I often wondered how I am perceived through others people eyes. Not that I am this narcassistic type, but its always been one of those things I have wondered about. Here is how I think of myself, I am not the best looking man in the world nor am I the worst looking man. Im Italian, 5'8, 185lbs ( yes Im carrying a little to much weight at this time but Im content with my appearance) brown hair ( whats left it), and dark brown eyes. For the ladies who read this, I am often told my that my eyes are intimidating...I'd like to get some feed back please.

The next topic I want to get into is relationships. I'm 34 and single, I have a great job and I make an excellent income, and I truly love what I do. When I was younger it seemed that dating was the most important thing to me, I never had a problem getting a date or finding someone I felt comfortable hanging out with. I had 2 serious long term relationships that at the time I could have seen myseslf being with either of those women for the rest of my life, unfortunately I got cheated on it left a very bad taste in my mouth. I guess you can say I now have trust issues. Which leads me to where I am today, I feel dating is over rated, honestly... If I have an interest in you I am going to put my best foot forward and to everything I can to make you Happy. It seems like now I have more success with "Married Women", then I do with the single ladies. This causes me to believe that "Marriage" just isnt worth it, now I dont want to put blame on the people that arent single, but whats A guy to think....seriously? Im Italian, so I have strong Catholic beliefs, I dont necessarily follow the laws of my religion to a T. But if I ever decide to get hitched its something that I feel will be an important part of my relationship as well. How does everyone else feel about this?

After reading numerous blogger posts, I find it unusual that alot of women think about sex as much as I do...who would have ever guessed? You know I am not this straight laced guy that people think I am ( just because I wear a suit and tie to work), I like to think that I am adventurous when it comes to sex, I love to explore, I love to caress, I love doing the things that no one else could ever dream, lets call it being creative. I've had threesomes and foursomes ( back in the college days) where I was the only male particpant. I have particpated in just about every type of sexual activity that you can think of that brings pleasure to a female. Im sure there are things that I havent done yet, but we will leave space to discuss that in another post. Im not all about being a bad boy either but I wear that suit well when the mood is right, Im more of hopeless romantic that is willing to do what ever my female counter part desires, as long as it makes her HAPPY. The thing is these days, it seems like I find the single girls that arent interested in a relationship or just not with me. Where have all the "Good Girls" gone? If you know of any please let me know...lol.

10 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYN; Thanks for your post!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Pud said...

I feel your pain buddy! As I am getting older, I too find that all I can attract is married men. What a bummer!

But I have found that guys LOVE Drama Queens. The more issues and problems a woman has the better. I have way too many guys friends who are great guys, I would like to hook up with them, but they are all about the Drama Queens. Therefore I have just resigned myself to "when these guys grow up" they will tire of these Queens and come running after me. Unfortunately I will probably be in my 40's by then.

BTW, I'm moving to Virginia in a few weeks. We'll be neighbors.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Mystical....Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you again.

PUD....Thanks for feeling my pain. Where in Va are you moving to if you dont mind me asking? Need a loan...Im a mortgage banker? Interested in getting together for coffe or a drink? I always enjoy meeting new people and Im a harmless fella.

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting post.

I must comment on the whole marriage thing and it being not worth it. If you've read my blog you know I am married, unhappy and cheating. But!! I know for a fact if I was truly happy and in love with my husband I would not cheat. I am not proud of myself for what I am doing. All I truly want in life is to be loved back unconditionally. I think marriage is worth it if it is with the right person, unfortunatley the right person is not always out there when you want them.

I think I am a "good girl" if you knew me you would see that. I do a few bad things but deep down i'm good and putting on a show for the world even my family. It's kinda sad.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Cowgirl....thanks for the comment and IM glad you understand where I am coming from, I certainly was blaming the women I was with,there situation was much similiar to yours

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Madame X said...

All the good girls have been seduced by the media into believing that they should be those "girls gone wild".

I think I'd like to swim in your eyes for a while.

Marriage is highly overrated

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger KJ said...

I couldn't agree more with Madame's comment about the good girls.......

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Wow I didn't think you were even going to post and boom, I miss all the action. You are going to find an amazing girl to equal you and you will be great. I know these things.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Wow I didn't think you were even going to post and boom, I miss all the action. You are going to find an amazing girl to equal you and you will be great. I know these things.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Madam, Kristen and Me.... Thanks for the comments and I appreciate everyones point of view. Like I said I dont claim to be an Angel but these are thoughts that cross my mind....always after the fact. I want to find that person that I melt with....ya know what Im saying?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home