Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Aftermath

Well, last night was pretty uneventful for the most part. Went to 2 bars first one was on the water and we sat on the deck for most of the eveneing as I chatted up 2 very sexy ladies, of course after I laid the ground work, my 2 roomies moved in for the kill. Being that my roomies tower over me, they usually do very well ( they are both about 6'5) with the ladies. So in order to combat them cock blocking me, I just had to ask these lovely ladies there ages (22, and 24). If you know me, and most of you dont ...I have a thing for dark hair and dark eyes, these ladies fit the bill to a tee, one was similiar looking to Salma Hayek whom is like my fantasy wife. Any way after getting the age thing out of the way, I just so happened to ask my roomies what time they were supposed to meet there girlfriends....haha...that ought to teach them to cut in on my turf. Needless to say I got most of the attention from that point on. Well after a few more beverages I decided at that they were a little to young for me, kinda like dating my sister is what I thought in the back of my head, so I suggested we move on to oou other drinking spot. Upon arrival we were greeted by some friends and continued to put away the libations, by now it was nearly 10 pm and the 4 hrs and non stop flow of beer liquer were catchign up with me and I felt it was time to start slowing down other wise, I wouldnt have been able to make it home. One more shot did the trick, and ended coming home and posting to a few of my blogger friends and passing out...... damn the liquer gets me every time.

12 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Pud said...

*LOL* Nice!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Pud said...

p.s. To answer your questions...no, I don't need a mortgage loan. Yes, I will meet you for coffee, I'm just busy moving to Virginia right now.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Almigo said...

They're not really friends if they're hitting on women you're chatting to. Oh and height counts for shit too - they could be seven three but if you've got the right attitude you'll beat them all the time.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

pud, almigo thanks for the comments.

pud....Nice what? Thanks for answering me...finally. Hurry up and move already so we can get that coffee will ya.

Almigo...They are friends, but they do it to annoy me. The height thing is definitely a factor, and theree is nothing wrong with my attitude, and actually the one young lady called me today, so I did get the last laugh.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Sounds like a great night.....

Way to put your roommates in their place....HA

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Madame X said...

Way to deflect the cock block...

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

No drunk dialing? You have great strength! Sounds like you had a great time, you deserve it!!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger ell said...

that'll teach your roommates to move in on your territory!

all this talk of drinking . . . i could go for a shot of soco and lime about now.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Helene said...

ok... again I am going to be the grim reeper... ummm.... what do you really want? A good night or a gf?

I guess if the answer it the first big... then you are on target and you are clearly a master of manipulation. I really say that with respect... truly! I am in marketing and I really understand the spin (not that I am good with it for myself... tooo close perhaps)

Ok, you are cute... the photo is a bit formal for the you you show here... but it is a good photo none the less... you need to just be yourself and let the gals come to you!! I bet if you didnt even say that the other guys were waiting on their gf's you would have ended up getting the attention... it is your insecurities that make you do that and I really dont think you need to... just my opinion... dont be mad! K

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Kate.... Thanks for stopping by and sharing your opinion. I was not offended nor do I rarely get upset. Please dont my whinning asbout this as an insecurity. MY friends view this as a competition I think when we go out, me on the other hand I truly like to get to know someone. There is no spin that I know of or deception. I am me, I cant change that.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Is Kate Dr. Phil?? j/k

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Me...last time I checked Dr. Phil was a man....lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home