Saturday, July 22, 2006

Beach or Bust........

Well today Im doing something I havent really done before, Im sharing my adventourous side. I met a great girl on Thursday over lunch and low and behold she wanted to do something fun this weekend. I had suggested a wine tour of a local of vineyard, not wanting to appear to needy or forward. The idea went over great, except she suggested the beach which I agreed to, the part im a little nervous about is that this is going to be an over night trip. I dont know why it is, I have a very outgoing personality but its something about spending a night with someone new that really makes my mind wander. Again, I dont know why it is that I get a little nervous, this girl is beautiful in my opinion. She is 25 yrs old, intelligent, successful, funny, witty and has the most eye catching smile, any guy would be thrilled to be in her company. I'm not expecting anything sexual, just a fun relaxing overnight trip to the beach. I must admit Im curious to see her in her bikini, she has a wonderful body. Im also curious to learn more about her and Im hoping I can find enough words and conversation topics to keep her interest for 24 hrs. I will post about the day tommorow upon my return from the beach. Wish me luck and have a safe weekend yourselves.

3 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Evening Silk said...

Good for you. She sounds great. Just relax and be yourself. As a woman I can tell you, if she hadn't seen something she liked this trip never would have been suggested. So you've already hit at the least a baseline hit...just relax and enjoy the rest of the game...okay, so I'm into baseball but still. Have fun. She sounds great. :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. Good or bad, you have to post it!!!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger scarlett said...

Hope you had a great time! I look forward to reading the details.
ciao =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home