Monday, July 10, 2006

ITALY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, after spending a quiet weekend doing yoga and relaxing at the crib, I jumped back on the boat this Sunday. My beloved Italians were playing in the final of the WORLD CUP. After a brief scare early in the game, the French ( Les Blues) came out on a mission and scored in the first 6 minutes. Several minutes later the Italians returned the favor on a great serve from a corner kick and well placed header into the back of the net. THe game remianed tied through the end of the overtime and went to penalty kicks were the Italians put the game away for good. It was truly an entertaining and physical game and was a shame someone had to lose. All though my heart was rooting for Italy, Thierry Henry ( Arsenal Club Team) is one of my favorite players to watch, and I wouldnt have been disappointed if he won a cup this year. Anyway back to the boat, its not easy to stay sober when you have a house full of liqour and friends. I did indulge in the cocktails, just not so much as to make me an irritable drunkren lush, knowing that I had to work this morning. Looking forward to getting to the beach this weekend to do some fishing, getting some sun, and relaxing with some old and new friends. I will try and post later tonight, but I have a long rough day scheduled see you around 9pm if Im in the mood to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home