Monday, August 07, 2006

Where has all the business gone?

Well I apologize for not being around much lately. All though there are a few of you who I have visited and left comments for in recent days. Just to get you up to date, Work has sucked for the most part recently, the home buyers are non existent right now do to the influx in our local market. So I have been scrambling investigating other jobs and traveling back and forth to Philly for the weekends to be with my Grandmother. As for the date with Carissa, I will not complete it (the story) at this point since there is no reason, let me just say that I have since hooked her up with a friend of mine and she has done the same for me, hooking me up with a friend of hers. Life will go on and hopefully I can make some sense of it in the future. Hope you all are doing well and doing your best to keep cool in the HOT weather.

5 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger O272 said...

Isn't work supposed to suck - even just a little? ;)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger scarlett said...

My work doesn't suck but it's gotten a bit hectic and busy.

As for the weather, the tempts have cooled down.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

So I wasn't on your list of people to visit? I'm sad, and I'm sorry things suck, and I miss you. Hope things get better.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said...

I'm glad you're back. How is your mom?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said...

I meant to say "Grandmom". Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home