Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Saturday/Sunday Review Part 1

A great day, a wonderful time, a great girl. For the most part Saturday couldnt have gone any better, Carissa picked me up at around 9:30. I must admit I was waiting in my widnow for her to arrive, bags packed, several of bottles of wine in tow. When she arrived I wasnt dissapointed, as she opened the door to her car I was amazed at her attire, she was wearing these white linen see through pants and a bikini top, her long hair flowing and shining in the sunlight. She made it up my steps and immediately embraced me with a hug and a gentle peck on the cheek. She looked amazing and I was hoping that my excitement wasnt poking through my shorts.
Living in Northern Virginia it was about a 3 hr drive to our destination in Ocean City, Md. I thought it would be one of those boring rides where neither person says much, but once again I am Italian and can hold a conversation with just baout anyone on anything. We first talked about family and siblings, we are polar opposites in these respects, she has 2 sisters and I have 2 older brothers and a sister, our family lives growing up were completely opposite as well, she being the Daddies girl and having a very loving relationship with her entire family. Where as I love my family but havent always viewed my relationship with them as close or endearing. I think women view the way you are with your family as a major contibutor for things to happen with them in there perspective realtionships. Then she got daring, and decided to ask me about my most craziest sexcapade. I had confessed that about 5 yrs ago at a wedding, I got a little to drunk and provided the some 350 guests with the show of a lifetime with one of the brides maids, she was like OMG thats so funny, and bold in the same statement, I think this was our official ice braking moment. So as a good listener and I proposed the question to her and was pleasantly suprised when she said well I have 2 crazy moments, the first was having sex in a dressing room at a local department store and the 2nd was having sex in a mensroom, at a local hotel/bar. Judging by her looks and upbringing I would have had her pegged for little miss innocent, damn I was wrong, now I find myself wanting to open this book of a female and learn more. Damn look truly can be deciving. Im going to stop here for now since I need to get to the office, I will be back to finish the details....

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger NeverEnough said...

Sounds like you're going to have a fun time with this girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home