Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Boy Toy (No Braggin)

Well I guess I need to go back and clue my readers in on the happenings in my life for things to make sense. I met Ms. X back in March at a local watering hole while out with the boys. She is this petite blond little fire cracker, that loves to drink and fuck. I knew from the very instant our eyes met this was no ordinary woman, straight blone her just past her shoulders, the bluest of eyes and a sexy figure. Fortunately for me I struck up a conversation with her and before the night was through I found out that she was divorced with 2 kids and that she had very limited time for a "significant" other. After 2 weeks of phone and text tag she begged to meet me at a bar, and I agreed. She walked in and looked amazing, the whole room practically stood still when she walked in, dressed in her full length fur coat ( it was quite cold at the time), she peeled it off to reveal a short black mini skirt and sheer white top. I was practically speechless. We had a few cocktails and got to know each other, the whole time she had her hand in my lap. I can be very forward at times and didnt mind, I actually like agressive women andfor some reason I am more comfortable with that type, then the shy ones. I guess because it takes some of the guessing out of the equation when leading to other things. Anywho....closing time came quickly and we both had discussed being attracted to each other, so I walked her to her car ( mini van) and was surprised when she invited me in. She whispered in my ear for her to go for a ride with her, and I willingly aggreed. Not long into the ride, she pulled over onto a dark street and parked. We started kissing and petting and things got heavy fast, next thing I knew this beautiful woman was between my legs unzipping my pants, she looked at me and confessed that she had fantasized about sucking my cock. She was a little suprised at the size and girth, I am not a big man in general, but my Italian heritage has served me well. The more she sucked the harder I got and the bigger my member grew. I am not trying to brag, but I have this unusual way of staying hard for a long time without shooting my load and even after I get off it usually wont go down. Back to the van, after about 20 minutes of working my cock into a lather and not getting me off she looked up at me and exclaimed, "Who are You?". I am like what do you mean? She said that she has never seen a guy go through one her BJ's without getting off and I simply replied, I can't cum until you do. That was all she needed to hear, she says will then get to work. Dropping her coat and lifting her skirt she peeled off her panties to reveal the cutest little pussy I have seen in a while. Because it was at night and on a darker part of the street I only got a glimpse, but it was all I needed. As I sat in the seat, she reached between her legs and guided me into her, she was so wet, yet it was still a rough start do to my girth after gently pushing up and down on me it finally slid in and she let out a small moan. She started riding faster and deeper with each thrust of my hips, she started begging for me to hit her harder and I did, driving her into excstacy...she started moaning dont stop and I kept going deeper and deeper until she finally came all over my cock, she looked back at me with amazement and claimed that was the best she's been fucked in years. I told her good, because now I needed to, and could finally cum. She willingly obliged by cleaning off my cock with her tongue and sucking me until I blew my load in her mouth...............mmmmmmmmm yummy. Well thats the introduction and we have been fucking ever since, she has finally admitted in the last few days that she is addicted to me. I am her little boy toy and I couldnt be happier.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger S said...

whew..what a lucky gal..and thanks for your comments on my blog.. I appreciate it:)

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Lady in red said...

wow that was some start to a cuddle buddy relationship

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger scarlett said...

Congrat! I have had a few boy toys in my time..;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home